Many law practice are merely leasing space when it concerns their internet marketing.
Whether it’s Google pay-per-click (PAY PER CLICK) ads, Buy Facebook Verification Ads, or social media, these channels frequently yield only short-lived wins. When you pull the financial investment, your outcomes disappear totally.
Your website, on the other hand, can be a 24/7 selling tool for your law office practice. It can efficiently become your greatest possession, getting leads and cases while you sleep.
In this guide, we’ll talk about how to turn your site into the ultimate marketing tool for your law practice and produce 7 figures in profits for your organization.
A Well-Optimized Law Practice Website Can Yield Big Results
With your law office’s website, you can utilize content marketing to your benefit to produce rewarding results for your company. Material and SEO allow you to draw in users naturally and convert traffic passively into brand-new cases for your law firm.
As an example, a high-ranking website in a competitive market getting 1,000 users per month can get substantial results:
- Transform visitors at 2-5% = 20-50 leads.
- Transform even 10-20% of leads = 2-10 cases.
- Typical $8000 profits per case = $16,000-$80,000 month-to-month revenue from one page.
Over the course of a year, this might cause high six-figures to seven-figures in income!
The Foundations Of A Revenue-Generating Law Office Site
At its core, your law practice site should serve to speak to the requirements, struggles, and interests of your target market. It ought to be laser-focused on your practice area, who you serve, and what you have to offer.
With this in mind, a well-crafted website content technique ought to specify:
- Your company goals (the cases you want).
- What competitors are doing.
- What pages to compose and keywords to target.
- How to utilize your content budget plan.
- Your editorial calendar.
- The purpose/intent of each page.
- PR and backlink technique.
Below, we’ll dive deeper into how to establish this strategy, develop out amazing material, and attain your seven-figure profits goals.
1. Define The Cases You Desired
The first step to developing an effective site marketing strategy is to define the types of legal cases you want.
This activity will help you identify the kinds of people you wish to reach, the kind of material you need to develop, and the types of SEO keywords you require to target.
That method, you wind up marketing to a more particular subset of potential customers, rather than a broad variety of users.
Unsure where to set your focus? Here are a few concerns that might assist:
- Which of your cases are the most lucrative?
- What types of cases are you not getting enough of?
- In what markets are you strongest?
- In which markets do you want to enhance?
- Are there any practice areas you wish to explore?
At the end of this activity, you may decide that you want to attract more household law cases, foreclosure law cases, or DUI cases– whatever it is, getting hyper-focused on the types of cases you wish to attract will only make your website marketing even more powerful.
2. Recognize Your Top Competitors
One of the very best methods to “hack” your website marketing strategy is to figure out what’s working for your competitors.
By “competitors” we indicate law firms that are working to draw in the kinds of cases you’re trying to draw in, at the same level at which your law firm is currently operating.
I state this since I see lots of law office trying to out beat and outrank the “huge” fish and this can seem like a losing battle. You wish to set your sights on your closest rivals, rise above them, and after that get more competitive with your technique.
Here are a couple of ways to determine your closest competitors:
- Conduct a Google search of your legal practice area + your service location (e.g., “household law Kirkland”, “DUI lawyer LA”, “Denver probate attorney” etc). Bear in mind of the top-level domains (i.e., websites).
- Usage SEO tools like Semrush or Ahrefs to search your domain name. These tools will typically surface close rivals to your domain.
- Utilizing the very same tools above, conduct organic research on your domain to see what keywords you are currently ranking for. Browse these keywords in Google and see what other domains show up.
- Utilize these tools to identify the domain authority (DA) of your domain. Compare this to the other top-ranking domains to see which domains have an authority rating that resembles your own.
Make certain to take a look at your known business competitors too.
These may or may not be ranking well in Google Search, but it’s still worth a peek to see if they are targeting any high-priority keywords that your website ought to be targeting.
3. Conduct A Content Audit Of Your Website
Your next step is to carry out an audit of your present website. This will enable you to analyze what content is performing well, and what content needs improvement.
First, start with your primary service pages.
Use SEO tools like Semrush or Ahrefs again to examine the rank (position), efficiency, and keywords of each page. Identify any pages that are ranking low, or not at all.
Then, discover “low-hanging fruit” pages. These are the pages that are ranking around position 5-10. They need less effort to optimize to reach those higher rank positions– compared to pages ranking at, say, place 59.
Next, utilize the same tools to conduct a “space analysis” (most SEO tools have this feature).
This compares your website’s efficiency to that of your closest competitors. It will show you a list of keywords that your rivals are ranking for that your site is not ranking for at all.
Lastly, create an inventory of what pages you currently have, which require to be revised, and which you require to develop. Doing so will assist you remain organized and remain on task when establishing your content strategy.
4. Plan Your Material Silos
By this action, you will have a pretty good idea of what pages you currently have, and which pages are “missing” from your method (based upon the list of keywords you are not yet targeting).
From here, you will plan what’s called “content silos”.
Here is the fundamental process:
- Evaluation an existing service page (if you have one) and optimize it as finest you can. Ideally, this is a page that’s already carrying out well and is otherwise a “low-hanging fruit” page.
- If you don’t have any existing service pages, produce one based upon one of your high-priority keywords. Again, these need to be a keyword that is suggested to attract your preferred kind of cases.
- Next, construct a “silo” of material around your primary page. In other words, create brand-new pages that are topically related to your main service page, but that target a little various keywords (ideally, “long-tail”, lower competitors keywords).
- Add internal links in between these pages and your main service page.
- With time, build backlinks to these pages (through guest publishing, PR, material marketing, and so on)
Below is an example of a material silo approach for “accident:”
Image from author, November 2022
5. Identify Supporting Subjects
As part of your site material technique, you’ll then wish to produce other supporting material pieces. This need to be content that offers value to your prospective clients.
Frequently asked questions, blog sites, and other service pages can support your primary pages.
For example, if you are a DUI lawyer, you may wish to release a frequently asked question page that addresses the main concerns clients have about DUI law, or a blog post entitled “What to Do When You Get a DUI.”
There are a couple of tools you can utilize to research study supporting topics:
- Semrush– Use this tool to identify untapped keywords, content topics, and more.
- AlsoAsked — Identify other concerns individuals have searched for appropriate to your main topic.
- Address the Public– Use this search listening tool to identify topics and questions related to your practice location.
Below is an example of how the complete content silo can come together for “Los Angeles Automobile Mishap Legal Representative:”
Image from author, November 2022 6. Develop An Editorial Calendar When you have all of your material concepts down on paper, it’s time to establish your
editorial calendar. This is basically a strategy of what content you need to develop when you want to publish it, and
what keywords you plan to target. This can be as basic as a Google Sheet or as elegant as a job management tool(like Monday.com or Asana). Here are a couple of suggestions to get you began: Constantly prioritize primary pages. These need to be the first content pieces you produce on your
site. Create or revise your main pages and
- monitor their performance. Use Google Analytics and other SEO tools to keep your eye on how
- your material is performing. Depending on spending plan and seriousness, you may begin with all primary pages, or go silo by silo. Determine which service pages are essential to you.
- You can develop all of your main pages at the same time, or establish the whole silo as you go. Keep a record of your target keywords. Just because you” enhance “for them doesn’t suggest your material will instantly rank for your target keywords.
- In your editorial calendar, keep an eye on the keywords you want to target– by page– so you have a record of your initial SEO technique. What Makes A Winning Law Practice Website Strategy? The key to achieving 7 figures with your law firm website is material. Content allows you to target
your ideal clients, attract your preferred cases, engage your audience, therefore far more. A well-thought-out material strategy will empower your website
to achieve more for your company than any other marketing channel could! Above, I detail a few actions to developing this type of
winning method. However, attaining excellence requires time. I advise keeping your eye on the prize, keeping track of performance, and making updates as you go along. This will assist you reach your preferred result. More resources: Featured Image: PanuShot/Best SMM Panel